Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]Where are these up and coming programs hiding? TG handled all of the "new" programs easily last summer. Would love to see how these new programs would do in Maryland. They are fine for girls who want to play and not leave Long Island, but no one is leaving TG black team to play for a startup team. It's sort of sad that some of these teams are offering free tryouts to even field a team or round out roster spots. Last year's start-ups have started to water down girls lacrosse like boys lacrosse.

If 2020 TG black actually went to real tournaments you would see that one of these startups that has their old coach would beat them easily . Say what you want but who did that TG team play .All their top players left

The old coach avoided tournaments he knew 2020 black were in, beat them easily think again

Yeah that makes sense he avoided TG black but went to tournaments with YJ, M&D etc. Maybe he avoided going to nonsense B level tournaments so he never got to play TG black.

Yawn.. truth is no one cares about that startup, Program will continue to struggle to pick off the rest of the low low level B player throwaways from all the other programs. all those tossaways and their delusional parents that swear they're going to the promise land. It kinda sucks that those kids are sold a dream and are stuck there as no top program wants them. but I'm sure you're going to tell us that some of the girls are getting looked at by colleges.. Please let us know when they have committed. Truth is you and the rest have been bullwinkled no one is looking, much less even talking or interested in the talent or lack of there.

You are a nasty negative, a-hole, go beat your wife or dog some more! YOU are exactly what is wrong with parents and youth lacrosse. Girls on LI play for several good programs on LI. Plenty of girls from programs other than YJ are going to top schools. Maybe you are angry because your girl is a space filler? Otherwise you wouldn't be such a tool! A real man would sign his name to what he says, you are just a little troll. I have 3 kids, who are either in top college programs on big time scholarships or considered tops for there age group. I know what I'm talking about, you????? A suggestion: Be accepting of the choices others make in the best interest of their kids. And be happy for the accomplishments of players other than your own kids and club! Think about that next time you take a shellacking from MD black! Being humble and appreciative is the name of the game!

I love it! YJ lemmings can't spell humble or tolerant or appreciative. They are taught to be belittling and bullies. They are wrapped up in their fantasy world where being the best girls lacrosse team is the most important thing in the world. How sad of an existence that must be. But, if any of them were to ever grow a set of balls and tell CR and YJ to take a hike, they would see that there are many good options out there that may benefit the kid first and the parent second. Thank you.