Originally Posted by Anonymous
What I've heard.

Why wouldn't BS just send out the roster to the team when the kids were selected? Such less drama - they can see who is on the team with them and not have to guess.
No clubs post the teams right away, you don't even know who is going to accept or decline. Most boys lacrosse clubs never even post roosters. We are in touch with our friends from last season and know most of the girls on on the team, there maybe a few additions or subtractions, we will find out when we start. Patience.

Not true. teams send out their rosters after tryouts based on results. That does not mean they post them on their website, but at least people on that team know who else they are playing with.

As a consumer you should get that at a minimum. However, if you send out an email that says you "got a spot" without saying what team, without knowing who else made it, then something fishy is going on. If you host an open tryout and charge for it, the results should be made available.

My daughters friend plays on Elevate, they received their rosters when the teams went out so they know who is on their team. Why cant TG just do that?

They will, when the rosters are all settled! This is such a silly topic, but I guess it's a good sign if this is what people are worried about, and nothing serious.