Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]Go across the street to Mitchell Field and play 25 minute games and pay an admission fee

And you play YJ and Beach Bums teams great competition.

Missing the whole point of the Elite tourney. It's not a championship format so there's no Tshirt to win, just a huge successful great bunch of girls and their families getting together supporting each other and having fun. This is such a great way to end the summer season and I love that all teams are there to support each other.

I also enjoy playing just YJ teams and supporting CR. I gladly shelled out my $10 bucks at the door.

Yuck

You're actually supporting your child being involved in a great program but if you have a problem shelling out $10 at the door you need to go somewhere else. I gave $20 gladly and told them to keep the change. Oh and we also bought some $10 yj tshirts and a backpack and were happy to do it. You can all look at it negatively, I haven't once regretted having my girls involved in the yellow jackets. If any of you are move one. For all of you "others" that come on here and constantly bash the program, you're obviously jealous and obsessed.

In all sincerity, where do you think the $10 admission is really going?