Originally Posted by Anonymous
Now I know why the TG 2019 parents cannot stand the TG 2020 parents .I even hear the 2020 parents talking how they do not want the best 2019 kid coming down to their team and spoiling their team chemistry, give me a break have watched that kid many times and she will easily be your best player. If you don't want her 2019 YJ will take her.

Not a TG or YJ parent. The TG 2020 team has some of the most obnoxious over-the-top parents in all of lacrosse. They truly "feel" like they are in a league of their own.

That happens every year with each new team, all the parents of the new team are all blah, blah blah, can't keep their mouths shut, funny thing is two years later most aren't on the team anymore. Young teams are very unsettled and have a lot of roster changes. That said, the TG do have incredible talent at the younger ages. I do see many girls who don't belong on some of the black teams and see many girls on purple who should easily be on black. That's politics I see the YJs doing same exact thing.

Too funny,you fell into the very category you were making fun of. Incredible talent, then why is it 2019, 2020 have never won a competitive tournament. If they are hanging their hat onto winning some fall ball games then they have to accept that they have lost some fall ball games to teams they are claiming to be not very good.Anyone who has coached at the younger level knows that having a team with only a few subs that has no or a few of the lesser players from your top team has a major advantage over a team that has enough kids to make full line changes especially when it includes kids who may be on the back half of the team.