Originally Posted by Anonymous
If you think I sound pompous you should go back and read the threads from either the Yellow Jackets or Top Guns thread, you couldn't get a bigger collection of arrogant "we're better than you" a-holes at a progressive cocktail party.
As far as D.G being the biggest politician, I have not seen it and I am within the club. I have never seen her put a kid on a team because of a family member , friend , or business associate, as is done at both Y.J. and T.G.
As far as our "non existent, barely posted on Liberty forum", at least we don't air our dirty laundry for all to see, but thats mainly because we're happy, unlike you fools.
As far as bad coaching goes my daughter is coached by the woman with the 2nd ranked team in the nation by 3 different poles, but your right she's awful, I should transfer to Top Guns and be coached by Shannon's idiot brother, or belligerent father. That would be much better for my daughter

What's your history with Andrew Smith, to know that he's an "idiot"? Your post makes it obvious who the idiot is.