I was responsible for posting the original comment.about that town game. As a parent I thought it my obligation to protect those who are unable to protect themselves. I do not believe this to be a top gun issue but it should be brought to the attention of all that know them. I know these things were said and done. The hurtful laughter and words may not have been intended for the children, but it was said anyway. The girls were about 25 feet away from the parents who made these remarks. There are no excuses for that behavior. We all are responsible to protect children even if they are not our own. I will help any child in need regardless of what team they play for. Hopefully, more parents will do the same. I teach my duaghter to speak up when she sees or hears something that is not right. Instead of yelling back at the parents who said those things, she decided to console her teammates and tell them that they were not babies or quiters. My daughter is a very good lacrosse player but that skill will not be what makes her successful in life. Remember this is town league!!!