Originally Posted by Anonymous
I said it before and I will say it again. My kid is going to a top 20 nationally ranked lacrosse school and never even played the game.
So who cares what team your kid plays for or what school looked at her.
How will they do after lacrosse is over??

is ur kid going to a top 20 academic school? who cares if they r going to a top 20 lax school if they r not playing. Tell me they got into Stanford, Duke, NU, ND, Princeton, Penn, Cornell, Hopkins and I'll be impressed. Those r the top 20 lax programs that r also top 20 academically. Otherwise, your point is pointless.

Just ignorant , its way more complicated than that. Top 20 according to who? What classes are they taking and what is their major? Would rather be in the top 10 percent of a graduating class from University of Maryland compared to the bottom 25 percent of any of those schools. If you play girls lacrosse and are a descent player and a descent student getting into 1 of those schools is not overly impressive its what you do with it that counts.

you r clueless. and u started this by taking shots at girls who work hard, many both at school and on the field. "Decent player and decent student" do not describe the girls going to those schools. They are much better than decent. Sorry, that just sounds like sour grapes. It is very impressive on all dimensions.