Originally Posted by Anonymous
Curious , do the coaches not play the committed kids as much as they would normally ? Also I have heard people bash committed kids for not showing up at these showcase tournaments then I have heard others bash coaches for playing the committed kids.Do these games at showcase tournaments have as much weight as championship tournaments. I have watched YJ play TG at some showcase tournaments and can tell you without question both teams are trying to win the games .
Its always nice for the committed kids to come to showcase tournaments bc it makes the others look good...however more then most the committed kids get played bc a coach will forget why they are actually there. YJ doesnt allow committed players to go to showcse tournaments

Most of TG 2015 on black and purple are verbally committed

Website lists about 30/45. Not impressive. Purple is just a low level team. Not sure why anyone would play TG purple.

30/45 is most of both teams, as the previous poster said. You sound like someone who got cut from black, and went to YJ's 4th team. Now you're on here, putting down purple. If you really don't understand why girls would play on TG purple, you're completely clueless. Just an overall dumb post you made...