Actually your 2016 team is 0-4 against this 2016 YJ team, 0-1 maybe just lucky, 0-2 maybe just very lucky, 0-3 clearly the better team winning, 0-4 starts to show dominance, winning the U15 championship with different players shows just how much those 2015 kids helped or refer back to 0-1 and maybe they just got lucky. Watched both your YJ game and your Skywalkers debacle. [/quote]

Nobody cares but the few psycho parents on each team! [/quote]

2016 YJ team is pretty quiet so I would be hard pressed to call any of them psycho parents but I'm sure TG would disagree [/quote]

First, refresh my memory, where did TG lose to YJ 4 times? I recall last year losing by 1 in maryland, losing by 2 at Nat. Draw in semi's, winning by 2 in Fla at Nat. Championship, losing by 2 last Saturday at Navy.

none of those games was a debacle, each team played well and either team could have won.

As I said above your team is really good, some of the best at their age, and a solid coach who def. knows his stuff.

I hope we play at every tournament these last 2 years, regardless of the score, I guarantee an exciting game. who cares who wins and by how much... (Oh yeah us parents lol)

[/quote]

Seriously ,your 2016 TG team has never beaten YJ 2016 ,keep calling your U15 national championship a 2016 win all you want but its not( by the way congrats on that championship).The teams had played previously at the YJ tourney at Mitchel field when Shannon actually sent some teams there. Actually thought your skywalkers game was a debacle , thought you guys played terribly .I agree they should play each other at every tournament and really enjoy when its the last game of the day for both , funny even when its a showcase both teams go all out to win, I don't remember a team pulling the goalie out of the crease in a showcase game that no official score was kept at. Makes it fun. [/quote]

The mitchell field game was before my time then,, at least 4 seasons ago,

Ok, I'll bite. didn't your U15 Florida team have at least 1 2015 girl on it? played Defense? I'm sure you would have brought more if you could, right. Your 2016 Goalie is age eligible to play this year again, is she gonna go?? i bet she does. ( I think she should by the way)

I don't think the goalie would have left the crease to help double the ball if the the 4 corners/stall hadn't happened { in a showcase, no score kept smile }

see you at the field