was at Hofstra today and noticed that Top Guns plays a ver "aggressive", borderline dirty, Yellow Jacket brand of lacrosse. The teams are assembled to win at all cost, but not taught the rule of the game. They were constantly swinging there sticks with recklessness, in what was mostly feeble, dangerous attempts at checks. I did not hear a single coach attempt to remedy this. Now maybe they did on the side lines, or after the game. The Top guns girls also constantly innitiated contact with there sticks horizontal to the ground (pushing), backed into girls while going for ground balls (also pushing), or with possession of the ball, with there back to the defender, push there way through defenders (charging). If I was a parent of a girl on Top Guns, I would be more interested with these problems, and not with who should be bringing food and tents to tourney. With the amount of money you pay your daughters should be taught how to play the game properly, not like a bunch of Yellow Jacket thugs