Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous] Clueless in Top Gun world wrote:
"In your eyes those 15 kids were great. Most parents think all there kids are great. But reality is some kids really s...ck . I think this what we have here."
Did I ever say they were great? Again, the point is that NO ONE MADE IT. Something was rotten in Denmark. Pay attention. 3-5 of those girls are A/B players without question. And several of those 5 kids made the A team at a high level LAX program.
All we ask for is fairness. We weren't given that by the Smith's. Its the truth.

Which "high Level LAX Program? Can't be Y.J., T.G., Suffolk All Stars or Liberty?

The A team at another program? Well YJ's has not had try-outs, we can rule that out. Most anywhere else the A team is at least a step below, say the 2nd or third for this 2018 age group which is likely the strongest age group depth wise for TG. Where do all these kids play travel the last few years? If they are fresh into travel, they are likely several years behind most trying out in development at the travel level. Not looking to dispell your conspiracy theory, maybe you are right that a gross misjustice has taken place here, but you are comparing apples and oranges. Why on earth would SS overlook talent because the girls come from a certain town coached by a former teammate? Even if there was bad blood somewhere there, I don't see the logic or motive by not picking these girls up. You would think it would be the other way around, if she was looking to twist the knife, she would be taking these kids away to the next level.