Originally Posted by Anonymous
I did not see anywhere in this persons post that their daughter was a college bound athlete, so why would you say waste of time go to college camp or clinic ? Truth is that if you are looking for a day of lax this is as good as any other 7 v 7. Answer is bring a Linnie just in case.

You do not have to be a "college bound athlete" to attend a camp or clinic. Perhaps you have not yet been able to view any of the opportunities that colleges offer in the fall for ALL AGE GROUPS. It is a wonderful way to take advantage of stick skills and training. The End.

Quite the contrary my older daughter is a committed player and I am well versed in what colleges offer for all ages. The posters question was more about the mechanics of the 7 V 7 as opposed to if it was a waste of time or money. fall tournaments are for the kids to play and use the skills you may have learned at a clinic or camp

#82969 - Yesterday at 03:51 PM Re: Long Island Top Guns Lacrosse [Re: Powderfinger]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hey Fellow TG's. Someone asked earlier but no one answered. New to TG and would like to know the format of the 7 v 7 tourney at Hofstra. Do we get pinneys for those that don't have uniforms? or do TG gives us uniforms. Is it an all day Tourney..Some feedback would be helpful for us new folks.

The mechanis of 7v7??? Where the [lacrosse] do you see that question?? Why so defensive? So someone hought the Hofstra 7v7 wasn't worth wasting the day or money, no need to bring your alleged "D1 committed" daughter into it. What kind of dog do you own? Oh wait- nobody cares!