Originally Posted by Anonymous
This point is a 100% true and DG and Manhasset at some point will need to answer for it. Public school coaches should not be making money on the side with a travel program and then turn around and sit a kid because she chooses to play for a different, arguably better, club. Remember this was only brought up on here after you went on a rant on how much integrity DG has.

That's a good point, but I doubt if anything will ever be done about it. We have a varsity coach that's involved with YJ, and people are starting to wonder if the YJ girls are being favored over girls from other programs...
This point is a 100% true and DG and Manhasset at some point will need to answer for it. Public school coaches should not be making money on the side with a travel program and then turn around and sit a kid because she chooses to play for a different, arguably better, club. Remember this was only brought up on here after you went on a rant on how much integrity DG has.

That's a good point, but I doubt if anything will ever be done about it. We have a varsity coach that's involved with YJ, and people are starting to wonder if the YJ girls are being favored over girls from other programs...

Sure they are just look at CSH

What about CSH? Not familiar with whatever's happening there

CSH coach is a yellow jackets coach.