Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Trying to condone his sideline antics is ridiculous,every time I have seen the guy there is some drama, kicked out of my daughters high school game, getting in a shouting match with YJ coach at national draw, getting into it with refs , getting into argument with other coach this past weekend.

I'm not condoning "antics". Like I said - I've seen some bickering with refs, for sure, but also very solid directions for the girls. YJ coaches, and many, many coaches, in general are the same, or worse. Is that your point? That he can get overly excited, and do the wrong thing on the sidelines once in a while? That's some huge revelation you made!! Thanks for pointing that out to everyone!

You seem to be one of those idiots that look the other way when someone does the wrong thing because in your mind he gives some very solid directions once in a while, pathetic.The fact that you feel many many coaches in general are the same shows you to be clueless.Exactly what are his credentials to be coaching anyway, I will concede his daughter was a great player and I believe an excellent coach.