Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]2018's not allowed to play each other? TM says 0-0 tie.

And who is TG (no color) who won 2019's?

2018 purple played all their games on Saturday with black players filling out their team. They played Legacy lax with 10 girls in the last game. Eliminated from playoff contention so their was no reason to show up for a scrimmage with not enough players.

Makes sense except for the tie - why not a forfeit? Or did Black not show up either? Just curious - turns out it didn't, but could have hurt Black in pool standings.
[/q

They did not count any forfeits as losses, instead they counted them all as ties. Beach Bums must have canceled at the last minute because they were given 4 ties. It did not effect any standings. Black was winning this tournament no matter what

I hope that you all realize this is not a tournament in any sense of the word, the teams attending would have trouble against decent PAL teams, they can barely fill out two brackets. this is a money grab for TG, its the CR classic double dip local tourney. Believe me the TG players and parents are embarrassed to be hosting/playing in this event and calling it a championship format tourney

Why? Because YJ teams don't attend? I noticed several YJ girls moonlighting on other teams! It is great to have LI teams playing each other. Many of the teams are not competitive, but a handful are. Many of the away tournaments I've driven to MD for were the same way. The championship games are generally good. Was great for the girls to play on LI!