Originally Posted by Anonymous
You don’t need travel to be seen....camps and clinics can do that...your $ should go toward the development of your child’s ability to play and understand the game....did they get better because of playing more...or was your $ being spent on learning the game and improving??? How are practices run...is there feed back during games...or are the college kids on their cell phones???

My daughters volleyball coach talks to each player alone after thecseason is over to go over strengths and weaknesses. I think this could be valuable, especially to 2016&17 girls. My niece plays on 91 and although they are very weak Darcy goes over schools the girls are interested in and helps them write letters and makes calls at that level. Just food for thought TG

Well I guess you not at that level yet with TG. They set aside a night in the Fall and go over the recruiting process with everyone who shows up. Then it is up to the individual to talk with them about your strengths and weaknesses.I found TG to be very helpful with my daughters recruiting process and helping improve my daughters playing. However you as a Parent and the child have to be involved it is not all up to the Club.

So the fall meeting of "Division 1 will own you" that scared the crap out of the kids is the only time they meet to discuss recruiting?? Wow. It really would not take much for Bill, Shannon, Andrew or a coach to have a 10 minute conversation with a player now would it?

At that meeting, they said they would meet with people individually. Were you listening? If your kid had the crap scared out of her, from that comment, she probably isn't cut out for D1 anyway