Originally Posted by Anonymous
Wow it is so sad to see the posts on this board. The fact that there is such a board is even more disturbing.
The fact that you might find the material distrurbing is reflection of parents. Since you want to be so known for putting your opinion out there, exactly who are you? Another "ghost" who wants to lecture the lacrosse world about what can and cannot be published at their convenience.

We are talking about kids... Girls that have chosen to do positive healthy activities as opposed to making bad choices that would change their lives forever. BOTC why do you not try a day of positive posting as opposed to this garbage you call " information that is so needed and wanted by the lacrosse community."
Before you decide to lecture us regarding posted content and board moderation, familiarize yourself with the BOTC Board Rules.

You could start with this one...
Yes, I was at the Va. Tournament and I saw a lot of talented girls play lacrosse, some wore purple tops and some wore yellow, I even saw white and blue, but they were teenage girls who were there to make a positive change in their futures, and I commend them for that and wish each and every one success.
Great - yours is one of thousands of such positive posts that you will find on BOTC. Maybe you are just tired from the drive? Thanks for contributing.