Originally Posted by Anonymous
This guy actually believes you can play on a travel team, become a great player and coach, decide to make a career and living doing what you love (create a travel team) but WAIT A MINUTE! I can't do that. It might compete with an old coach of mine. Seriously? Really man? Are you 13? You sound like a teenage girl! You really sound like an idiot. THAT IS LIFE! That's what makes people have to work harder. This is something we want to happen you moron.Since when is a monopoly good? The angry gremlin who is whining must not be successful. Shut up and count your own money.

You are missing the actual point. It was asked why folks have a problem with BS and SS. I simply put forward what was said to me by folks that have been with YJ a long time. It may not be entirely correct but if you sit down with CR and learn about standing up a club and indicate you were not going to do it on LI, than your rant above is ridiculous. You can believe it or not, but if true than it was low class and zero integrity.