Originally Posted by Anonymous
This episode is over a year old and was never that big of a deal. If you know of a program that you think is perfect, go ahead and post its name, and I bet that plenty of people will hold a different opinion than yours. I am sorry if you had a bad experience in MadLax, but just go find another program.

Stockholm syndrome

No kidding and let's review again:
Bullying on IG
Personal emails attacking children and threatening their physical safety
Attempts to sabotage school admissions
Coaches getting fired for inappropriate behavior with the rosters
Multiple instances of roster cheating

I'm sure I missed more.

How often is there 'roster cheating' by clubs & which do the most?

The MadLax roster cheating that I am aware of has involved lower divisions, where MadLax plays its combined teams in the lower grade, rather than the upper grade like they are supposed to. For example, they will play a combined 2025/2026 B team in a 2026 B division, knowing that they would get killed if they played up in 2025 B. Shady behavior yes, but it does not affect the higher divisions that readers of this forum care about, such as HoCo Elite. I only know of one instance of roster cheating in an elite division, and that was by the Canadian team Evolve at Hershey in 2019. They had kids within their program running between games and playing for two different aged teams, and were DQ'd when parents of an opposing team (Team Maryland) saw it and turned them in. I do not think that roster cheating happens very often, but if anybody knows of another example(s) go ahead and share.