Yale
Georgetown
Cornell
West Point
Colgate
Maryland
High Point

Pretty good schools I'd say!

How many of these kids from this list played 1 or more games in a Madlax uniform? I think this is the class that all left from the email crazy coach year. Is this correct?

No, you are not correct. This list include 2 kids who used to play for Madlax. The rest either have been with VLC for years or joined VLC from a club other than Madlax.

But your general point is correct. Madlax loses a lot of players in HS. Either because they are fed up with him or the parents realize the cost is ridiculous.
Originally Posted by Anonymous
If we're on the topic of quality placements, look at VLC's 2017 commitments:

Duke
Virginia
Yale
Georgetown
Cornell
West Point
Colgate
Maryland
High Point

Pretty good schools I'd say!

How many of these kids from this list played 1 or more games in a Madlax uniform? I think this is the class that all left from the email crazy coach year. Is this correct?

2 kids on this list played for madlax. The kid in the email and another that followed (for other reasons), a year or so later.

So know looking back at the email. Maybe the Dad/kid who left Madlax left to go play with 5 or so other studs. That was the real reason for leaving. He just tried to use the yelling at my kid as a way out. Once again he just did not man up and tell the truth witch I am sure our crazy owner new.

The kid actually with VLC when it started and then went back to Madlax. Later on, he decided to go back to VLC. If the left because he wanted to play with some friends or he left because he wanted nothing more to do with the owner, does it really matter? Is he some kind of slave who is not allowed to decide what's best for him?

I guarantee VLC didn't threaten him when he first left VLC.