Originally Posted by Anonymous
So happy--Madlax created a very nurturing environment where the boys could develop their talents against top-notch competition!

http://deadspin.com/hey-ungrateful-quitter-emails-from-an-angry-lacrosse-660703941

Really for the love of god let this die. I punched a guy in a bar 4 years ago. Was it the correct thing to do no. Was it bad yes. Does the guy come to my house every 3 months and punch me back. AHHHH NO. Please do not bring this crap up again unless you have another thread of emails/phone calls from the Madlax owner that have a 2016 time stamp on them. Oh and also when you find these emails from 2016 please include your emails to him provoking him to act up.

Madlax dad getting in a bar fight surprises no one. That my friends are why people don't want to play with MadLax anymore, and exactly the type of people who support MadLax. Bring it up all the time people, just not in a bar where this scumbag will hit you.

I really did not get in a fight bar fight 4 years ago. I used it as a example that people make mistakes and do things they wish they could take back. But the Madlax owner hit no one he wrote a mean email. And the club has to hear and deal with it 4 years later like he beat a guy to a bloody mess. Can anyone on here even come up with a story of anyone being mean or talking bad to you from 4 years ago. And if you can do you feel the need to find that person and try to destroy his Business?