Originally Posted by Anonymous
Well I am not in high school just a guy who got lucky at work. I am not the most educated person around that is why I liked my son playing Lacrosse its a whole different world compared to a Football locker room. Lacrosse kids make fun of the kid with bad grades and tell him he needs to acted right. Football and Basketball and even Baseball dugouts in high school are not this way.

You are an idiot

Please inform me how this statement makes me a idiot. If its my spelling I can agree. But if you are questioning my opinion about the positive peer pressures that happen on a lacrosse team I do not get how this makes me a idiot?

I do not see the word "only happens" in lacrosse locker rooms. Idiot
So it's not true that lacrosse and the lacrosse world make a big deal about grades. And on avg the D1 recruits do not have a higher GPA? So when I read 40 out of the top 50 colleges offer lacrosse I am wrong to assume lacrosse is a big deal with the best academic schools? I know football players get into schools with 2.0 GPAs. Does this happen a lot with lacrosse?

The statement makes you an idiot because you think this only happens in a lacrosse locker room.
[/quote]

I assumed when you used the words "as compared to" that you meant it happened in lacrosse, but not football. I don't know how else I should have interpreted that.