Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Steve Brooks awesome!!!!
Spencer Ford.....not so much

Nonsense. I've loved having Spencer Ford coach my son. I've not heard a single negative from a 3d parent. He's honest with the kdis, he is honest with the parents and he is a great coach.

Yeah, I've heard about "Spencer's reputation around Maryland" more than once. It's usually from a Ryan McClernan apologist. Spencer used to coach Crabs and the parents didn't like it when he didn't think their lacrosse sons were the most special players ever. So sad.

Brooksie and Spencer are good guys and good coaches. And considering the moral and ethical wiring of the other locals like Cabell, Trig and McClernan the local 3d guys are saints. I keep reading who would want to give their son and money to a Madlax scumbag in a Deadspin article, who would want to give their money to a serial cheater and bully at Crabs. Well, you won't read about how 3d parents should feel gross sending some money and their sons with Brooksie and Spencer from 3d parents.

Not true. Ford has been pretty much fired from every coaching job he's ever had. If you've witnessed him on the sidelines, he is no role model for anyone, let alone young kids.

Brooks does have an excellent reputation, so it is surprising he sticks with the sinking ship that is 3d MidAtlantic. They tried to be a relevant program with MD kids and failed. Their cobbled effort of random Annapolis public school kids, and some Fairfax/Loudoun kids has been a disaster.