Originally Posted by Anonymous
I think I'm starting to see why people leave madlax....6-8 tourney events is insane. I'm appalled at how douchy some of the parents are. I would imagine 6-8 weekends of that every summer would drive anyone away. It's a shame bc the kids are losing out. Maryland has such good options for lacrosse. Nova just sucks until high school. It is what it is.

Its only Four tournaments for all the young age kids. And the high school kids can take tournaments off you just have to pay for all of them in one flat overall fee. People with Lacrosse money really do not care about the cost. And it just kills me when people talk about cost of things. 80% of Madlax kids go to Private Schools that cost 20K a year on avg. No kid has a gun to his head to make every tournament. And everywhere else in the world people like options. Also if you read the text on the website for the new MD and VA teams it looks like they might be moving to a more flexible schedule. Because with three teams at each age, you could let kids pick and choice more and only field two teams not 3 on a weekend.