Originally Posted by Anonymous

And I and most any Madlax parents knows he is and can be a hot head. We just know the clearly bad parts about him and the club are not greater then the many great to good parts the club gives them. I am on the inside the only bad part for anyone is when you leave the club to go play for a rival club. He acts like a big child and fool. But when you are playing for him and the club everything is great. So if you are leaving why would you care if he is mad at you. The other coaches in the program are all great. And the two kids who really run the place are and the teams are really good guys who hate when he acts like a fool. So that is why I call people babies who are scared he might yell at you in a email when you leave the club. As for him yelling at the kids on the sideline that is so over blown its crazy. He yells yes but is direct and has a good point when he yells at a kid. I have not one problem with how he handles the sidelines. He does not baby the star players like these other club coaches do. On the sideline during the game that is. He and Madlax are not for everyone but I cant let people just bad mouth him and the club for other reasons. Like I have said before there are things you can talk bad about but over blowing things is just girl stuff.

1. How are you on the "inside"? Please explain

2. Several of the coaches are terrible and have been kicked out of games for their behavior

3. You are basically saying it's ok if he threatens people who leave as long as it's not you. That may be excusable in your house, but not in mine. There are other clubs that are better or as good when it comes to teaching kids lacrosse or getting them into college programs than Madlax, so we were happy to leave Madlax next year. Talking to some other dads, there are several from his former team who are going to do the same thing this fall.

4. You say other clubs "baby" their star players. Please tell us which clubs and which players are being babied.

5. If Madlax works for you, that's fine. But people are allowed to share their negative experiences with that guy and that club. People have a right to call him out for his behavior. People are allowed to talk about how he gouges people for money and goes after their credit card if they decide to leave.