Originally Posted by Anonymous
The 2018 Madlax is a good one, though they are starting to see defections of key players.

I assume you are talking about 2018 Orange - to my knowledge there has only been one player leave (yes, a very good player) but who has been in and out a previous time, and another player who's primary sport is football and who has never completely committed himself to lacrosse (although he would likely be a great lacrosse player if he committed more time to the sport). I wouldn't consider that the "start of defection of key players..." This team which is preparing to enter their 2nd year in HS continues to do very well in every tourney they play with 2 legit wins this summer - Big4 Invitational and IL Invitational. With so many more teams popping up it is harder for teams to keep their full roster of kids together year over year as some kids may want to see more playing time and see another team as an opportunity to do that. I think each club - Madlax, VLC and Blackwolf have their pros and cons and kids and families may need to try out different programs to find the right fit. Madlax 2018 has never played Blackwolf but would be interesting to see that matchup.