Originally Posted by Anonymous
Some of the State teams are a big step down from the Capital teams. But that can be a good thing for some kids. I know a 6th grader that wasn't ready for the Capital team last year. Did his time on the State team -- was the big fish in the small pond -- and he just made 7th grade Capital team. As a parent, I would rather my kid play for the state team and work towards making the Capital team then jump ship for a lesser program just so my kid can brag that he made the "A" team.

I agree fully with this. The concept that Madlax has with them working to make the Capital team is better for the kids to learn to work hard to improve.

I would rather my son play for any club than a club that threatens its own clients. Why pay 2x the money for a club that treats people like garbage when there are just as good/better clubs like BW and VLC?

http://deadspin.com/hey-ungrateful-quitter-emails-from-an-angry-lacrosse-660703941

-----------------------------

Clearly you're butt hurt over this article that's 4 years old. Why? Was it your son or a family friend or do you simply have an agenda?

What's the real truth here? Are you affiliated with another club?

And no...I'm not affiliated with MadLax.

Also, is Blackwolf even fielding younger teams such as 2022, 2023, etc...? I don't believe they are.