Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Madlax earns Championship trophies, VLC gives players trophies and BW--does BW even exist??

I wouldn't brag about a club that has 1-2 extra B teams per grade just to line his pockets. No doubt a dumb dad who lives to polish his son's trophies every weekend. It will be painful for him years from now when he realizes that getting better and getting the opportunity to play at the next level (and attend a school you might not get into otherwise) is the goal, not a tournament championship that nobody cares about.

Madlax VA and MD. LOL. That's what I call trophy chasing. You're much better off playing for BW or VLC if you can get picked.

If you make a Madlax Capital this is your best option. As for the Madlax VA and MD teams they are below VLC and BW, but they are the 4th best option. That is the real point. if you can not make Captial, VLC or BW the Madlax state teams are the 4th best option.
I also like how them providing 20 to 25 extra kids a place to play lacrosse and play in good to really good tournaments is a bad thing. Yes I wish they would drop the price on the state teams.