Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
The 2020 VA and MD teams do not have enough players and the teams share several players in order to get 17 players per team....I doubt they cut many players at all. I think madlax is reaching on this, but then again I haven't run a lax organization so what do I really know?

It doesn't matter if it's Madlax or any other club. Taking your B team and dividing into 2 doesn't make sense for the kids. It only makes sense if you are trying to make more money.

I saw this team play. They are pretty bad.

I love when its Madlax its about making money but when its the other lower clubs playing in the same league and with the same talent level its giving kids a chance to play and get better. Even if the teams are not winning games with this new system those kids will have better coaching and the chance to play in 30 to 40% more games over the next year then the other A/B level teams in the area. And I am willing to bet that other kids will see that the teams are a little low on talent and they will be asking and trying out for these Madlax teams in the spring/summer. Being part of a larger organization is better in the long run. The chance to move up from these teams is real I have seen it and been part of it. And if you are a A level player who is on the edge of being a AA player this is the best option for you. I know I sound like a Homer but this is what I see.