Originally Posted by Anonymous
Looking at the results from the MadLax tourney last Sunday it looks like the 2021 3d Pacific team beat the MadLax 2021 Capital team pretty handily to win that bracket. In addition, the 2021 MidAtlantic 3d team lost by one to the MadLax 2021 Capital team in the same bracket. In addition, the 3d MidAtlantic 2022 team beat the 2022 MadLax Capital team. I would agree with the poster that suggested if some of the local teams were combined there would be a very formidable AAA team formed.

AAA team? what tournament or league has AAA division?

It's Madlax-speak. Nobody else uses the AAA term but them. Just ignore it.

Ok we get it you hate Madlax and their marketing with the AAA team. They did this to show that their second teams would be playing in AA brackets. Its whatever. But the original guy got my point. NOVA needs to step up and combined some teams so those top kids from here can play with and beat the MD,NJ,NY, and Mass. kids. So back to my point the parents of the best kids need to be way more proactive and pick top club VLC or Madlax both have the options and connections. Pick one and leave these other A level clubs for the A level kids.