Originally Posted by Anonymous
Don't forget how he charges his family over $300 a month just to reach out to colleges on behalf of those families. What a concept - charge hundreds of dollars a month for something other clubs do for fre.

I think you are reading that wrong, that package you are talking about is for a kid that does not play for Madlax and wants someone to do recruiting services for them. They do charge a monthly fee that other clubs do not charge but it goes from 50$ a month then 75$ then 100$. And the assumption is this money goes to pay the coaches. I can confirm they all get paid but how much I do not know. I have compared what I pay to what VLC,Next level and some of the others charge and it works out to like 1500$ more for a complete year of lacrosse. And the funny part is I have never met a Lacrosse parent that does not have the money. The money for all the clubs is nuts. So one team is 2000$ a year and the other is 3500$ a year. And any of the clubs that go with the 750$ a year model are being coached by Dads and Rec coaches.