Somebody actually scoured rosters of lacrosse teams and found one kid at Syracuse who is large in stature and played other sports at a high level. M'kay. I did look at Duke, UVA and UNC rosters for multi sport wonders and saw a few kids who were recruited athletes in other sports (Fersen and French at UVA are the two at UVA). The rest looked like as predicted. Lots of kids who had some varsity letters in some things but were mostly just lacrosse players, who also happen to be nearly all white from prep schools. The bar isn't very high to light it up as a football player at Potomac School bud.

I see what you did to also scour for one college football player who is a down lineman. Stay on the grid here. Name one UMD or UVA or UNC football linebacker, defensive back, or offensive skill player or end who doesn't run like a deer and isn't the one who has those gifts that one Syracuse lacrosse player and perhaps 2-3 total UVA ones do.

BTW, yes, catching and throwing a ball into a crosse is easier than hitting a 95 mph fastball or a 75 mph curveball, it is easier than swimming underwater for 15 meters, it is easier than controlling a hockey puck at high speeds while skating 25mph, and it is a lot easier than catching a football over the middle with 250 pound guys who can run a 4.4 three steps away from driving you into next week. Catching and throwing a lacrosse ball is easier than all of those things, and hitting basically does not exist in lacrosse today. In terms of skill, lacrosse is closest to tennis or squash given the size of the instrument used to control play versus the size of the ball. And something tells me you don't think Serena Williams is a better athlete than some D1 lacrosse player or Paul Rabil even, which is also stupid. Serena Williams is one of the 20 greatest athletes of all time in any sport as well.

I get it you think Michael Phelps isn't one of the 20 greatest athletes of all time in all sports. That pretty much speaks to how little you get out of the lacrosse globe to see what else there is. You make is sound like some schmoe from Bullis or PVI who is a Ty Xanders ranked recruit is a real deal athlete, and frankly that is a joke in of itself.