Originally Posted by Anonymous

No sir you are a very wrong. Please take your little mouse and click on the Madlax website and please inform us all where you would fine this service on the current website. It was on the old website from 2 years ago but is nowhere on the new site. Also I have a high school son and I have not heard one parent talk about this Service so are wrong sir.

They don't list all the details on the website any more because they were ridiculed for doing it. But look at the website right now:

"The Madlax Academy teaching style program was created and developed by Madlax in 2010 and includes focused, year round positional instruction, college recruiting consulting"

They actually charged $300 to enroll and then $200 a month for his expertise. LOL. Great company.

Even if they offer this to kids not in the program it does not mean they do not offer these things for free to kids in the program. I have been given tons of help, phone calls and emails for free.

The point is they do charge at least some of their kids money just to field calls. Who does that? And if they do recruiting calls for kids in their program (and you say), how can they advocate for kids who don't play for them?

I guess as long as the money is green.

Well it's called a recruiting service just google it 30 different companies pop up. But when dealing with Madlax the total people who have ever used this service is less then 10 I would guess. And the number of Madlax players has to be 1 or 2 if that. So if you say they are all about the money what makes them more money 2 people paying for them to call or them calling for free for all the players and getting them signed and putting it on the website to get 25 new young studs to sign up?
You my son are a idiot and this is coming from the bad spelling Madlax redneck