Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
So they took it down. But somehow they still charge this fee. So you tell me how many people still or did pay for this awful thing that 100s of other people on the internet charge for.

I have never heard of any club that charge its players to advocate on their behalf. Except this club.

Good god for the last time they advocate for their players all the time. This services you are talking about was geared towards kids who did not play for Madlax but wanted them to look at there kid and call coaches for them. Or for the Madlax kid that wanted to have a locked in time frame to sit down and have him work for this one kid at a time. Once again I can promise you that Madlax advocates for their players. It would be 100% dumb if JHU called Madlax and asked about Player X do you think they would respond with Player X has not payed the extra 200$ fee so I will tell you Player X sucks. The director of any top club team has to be truthful about any players skill set. No good club owner will take money to lie and say a player is better then he is. This service you keep talking about for the 100th time was for extra info and help. There is 100s of company's online right now that do the same extra service. Just google Athletic Recruiting Consultation. You will get 100s of hits. Its not in Madlaxs best interest to not pump up and talk good about their top players. They know that the 5th grade dads looking for a team, read the commitment list page first when they are picking a team.