There isn't anything offensive about US Lacrosse doing memberships that cost $25 or $35. The problem is my kids who did different sports have US Soccer, US Hockey and US Swimming cards past or present and with those organizations I get it. Those two administer the sport and the sport follows. US Lacrosse I just don't get it. A safety crisis comes up like the helmet certification and all US Lacrosse does is put an editorial on their website about it. Age verification is very simple to do if US Lacrosse wanted to execute on it, but they won't and again just put preachy letters on topic on the website. US Soccer and US Swimming have kicked coaches out of the sport for sanctions like cheating age groups. Cheating grades is the same thing. A 9th grade team can't have a 10th grader or and 11th grader on it just because there is an argument that the kid intends to do some post graduate years before entering college. If lacrosse were an Olympic sport the USOC would kick US Lacrosse to the curb and get new people in to run it. One problem as I see it is lacrosse isn't at that real sport level and therefore is run like a private club that can do whatever it wants and go tone deaf on whatever is wants to ignore.