Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]It is unbelievable the amount of people that spend so much time on this forum bashing Madlax./quote]

There is actually much more bashing of other clubs on this forum (such as taking shots at Cavalier, etc.)

As for HS, you couldn't be more wrong. If you are on a Madlax B team, you have to find a new club. It is stupid to wait until a spot opens up because you are losing valuable recruiting time. Those spots don't open up except for when kids leaves for other clubs or stop playing club lacrosse because they've committed.

Well this is my point people think Cavs is a better option. The Cavs top teams do not play in the top tournaments they play in the same tournaments as Madlax B/state teams at the youth and high school level. That is my point Cavs,Battlelax,freedom, VELL all play in worse or same level tournaments as Madlax state teams. Please go online and prove me wrong. VLC,Blackworlf and Madlax Cap. are the only teams playing in the top tournaments youth and high school. So if you are going to play A level ball play Madlax with the chance to move up to play AA at some point.