Originally Posted by Anonymous
I agree that the 2020 Next level kids would have been Madlax kids in years past. I guess Madlax has to push to get more kids from the Stafford to Richmond area. I see Richmond high schools are getting better so they should have some talent to grab.

Doubtful kids would drive from Richmond to Northern Va/MD to practice with Madlax. Would be like kids in VA going to play for Baltimore based teams. Lax is great, but it ain't worth that.

Do you realize that 2 of the 6 D1 2019 kids go to school at STABB ( its a high school next door to UVA) They drove up to play for Madlax and I am 100% sure they where able to Verbal so soon because they played with the Madlax 2019 group.

Do you realize that STAB(only one B, the school is St. Anne's Belfield, not St. Anne's B-B-Belfield)has been producing D-1 lacrosse players for over 30 years, so think it might be a combination of events that produced this phenomenon

Well who is the dumb a** now I put one extra B not 2 extra Bs. But it worked I feel really dumb and I am on the way to kick the cat I feel so low.

You still are, please leave your catt out of this.