Originally Posted by Anonymous
Heck have you read our Presidents twitter feed any time this year. Being rude and calling people who oppose or question you bad names and threating them is a sign of great leadership.

Calling the Madlax guy the Trump of lacrosse? The redneck Madlax dad finally said something coherent.

I could be called a Redneck I can live with that. But I am smart enough to know you avoided answering the real question in my post. Can you really give good points why a top player from NOVA or S. MD should not play for a Madlax Cap. team? So your list can start with the emails from 6 years ago but you have to expand a little more then that or you are just a cry baby who has not real points.

You are a sucker for Madlax's bait and switch. Is your son in HS yet? Can't believe you haven't wised up yet. Madlax makes their kids play in 5-6 events in the summer and charges for it. Everyone knows that you don't need to play that much. 3 events (maybe 4) is plenty to be seen by recruiters (or if you are a youth, plenty of time to have fun playing). When you make someone play that much, they are not going to be sharp for the last few events. More importantly you are interfering with their ability to play for their HS, at individual recruiting events and prospect days.

That is too much lacrosse. The Crabs, FCA, VLC, BW and other clubs don't force you to pay them for 6 events. Why do you think so many Madlax kids peel off when they hit HS? Because their parents get tired of that BS and realize that other clubs get their kids recruited just as well if not better for much less. And they don't have to deal with that guy.

My son is on a high school team and they play 4 tournaments this summer and 3 tournaments in the Fall. And your logic of the high school team summer tournaments does not hold up because if your Private high school plays on one of the 3 weekends these teams listed above play in, you only get 2 tournaments with your club team. And a extra tournament to be seen or for the college coach to have a slot to come see you play would be a good thing I would think. Also if your son is at a Public school his high school team is at the beach all summer so they have time. If you are playing at a top tournament in front of 20 to 50 coaches why would a small prospect day be better? And I love the talk of kids peeling off . These kids got on that college coaches radar playing for Madlax so yes they can peel off later on because they have a school to play for and can just work on skills on there own time. But if my son has not made a verbal to a school how would being seen more not help him. Also we are talking about high school lacrosse players all kids planning on playing college lacrosse are playing, practicing or working out with most of the free time they got.

So your point is Madlax offers to much top level lacrosse to play in a given time frame? Is this correct? We all are dropping tons of cash for our kids to play for any of these teams listed. So a extra $500 really makes you this mad? But like we just talked about you get to play more lacrosse for the more money you pay we can agree with this correct. And to be truthful all of us that are paying these prices no matter the club can have our sons miss one or two if the we have plans.