Originally Posted by Anonymous
Unfortunately Madlax won't be able to attract any of the better 2020 players who are already on the HOCO elite teams. Not even players from other clubs at the same level like VLC. Watching and hearing the Madlax coach berate players for mistakes isn't going to attract any new players. Only proves to parents and players that its better to be on a team with a coach willing to help them advance/learn and not just yell at them.
Madlax is going to have to re-evaluate whether they want to play in the summer tournaments against the top teams and risk getting blown out against teams better than NL and Hawks. There just not very good and are a tournament A team.

You are very easy to see through sir. You can say they are not Elite but to call them a A team not a AA team you are very petty. As for the coach yelling on the sideline he yells yes but I never hear him call kids names he just points out the error very clear so a young man gets it. Boys/young men respond to clear and loud instruction best. This hippie everyone gets a prize crap is whats wrong with kids today. My son gets more out of his yelling then another coach using 100 more words to make the same point. Kids check out half way through that hippie love coach talk.

He acts a bit insane, honestly. The parents around me couldn't stop laughing, and even the guy filming the tourney was making jokes...

Because the guy filming the tourney is actually Cabbell's brother...........