Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
There are kids trying out for 3-4 teams this month. Kind of sad that the myopia and stress reached this level to have families all over the place to ensure a kid can play. Most of the kids you counted at VLC's tryouts were are other club tryouts as well. Not sure what your point means. Ryan McClernan doesn't run a good ship and it shows.

I am a Madlax Dad so I do not mind the bashing of another club for once not named Madlax. But I also think there has to be a number 2 or number 3 club in the area so over all I am hoping for a strong VLC team. There is way more then 20 kids who can play D1 in this area and there needs to be 3 strong clubs for the D1 kids to play for.

There are three strong clubs: Blackwolf, Madlax and VLC. For HS, both Blackwolf and VLC have had superior HS teams. If you are talking about club serving D1 recruits in this area, both Blackwolf and VLC have had more D1 recruits than Madlax. In the youth, Madlax has had the numbers, although Blackwolf is now doing youth teams.

You can't just look at your son's particular grade. Those three clubs are all fielding good to strong teams at every level.