Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Winning the the goal. Improvement is everything. If you want your kids to improve, put them with the best coaches. If Madlax MD/VA has the best coaches, then that is where your kids should be. These tournaments are a great opportunity to watch the other coaches coach. This weekend at the Madlax tournament I saw some good coaches, lots of average coaches and some horrible ones (one Wolfpack guy just berated his own team). I did notice the Madlax coaches were rather young - hopefully they know how to improve their teams game play.

Madlax coaches the same plays from 2024 to 2017. So there is a common thread the whole time you play with them. The MD/VA teams are being hurt by the increase of clubs in the MD/VA area. It hurts peoples ego to play for a clubs 2nd team. Even when the 2nd team plays in better tournaments and has been around for 20 years. Madlax will have to drop the 2nd teams if this trend keeps up. My son is a 2017 so I have been around a long time. My advise is to play on the team that is a sure thing. These new start up clubs will be up and down and you never now when they will fold. As your son grows you will be glad you paid the extra money for a club that has been through everything.

Must feel good giving the owner thousands of your dollars over the years.