You missed the point again. Is this mic on?? My point has nothing to do with Madlax but more to do with showcases in general. The propensity to falsify the college coaches numbers if any exists. Go to all your showcases but I can tell you the likelihood of charlatans running these invitational is high. (just nature of humans and profit seeking) An example of this is the Mount Saint Mary's prospect day. Many kids go but the HC does not know any of them and often does not show up. The assistants drive this as a money maker for the school. The kids are strung along until they wake up. This happens all the colleges. I guess my point is make sure your kid wants to go to these showcases, make sure you can afford nothing coming out of it, make sure you kid knows he may be put on a [lacrosse] team and lose every game, and make sure you going for the experience and not the promise. Just a reality check. Keep the grades up as no money in lax and D1 does not give a full ride. D3 with merit is the best deal. Most hotbed high level kids can walk on. (at least my kid did)