Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
But Madlax gives you the Case thing. Totally justifies paying $3600.

Where is the blowhard that was challenging everyone to post their costs, because he had some point to make. If your son is getting the most from his program and is benefitting, why do you care what other clubs are doing or other parents are paying.

How about from now on, when you want to bad mouth a program you start by saying where you played D1 lacrosse or how many kids you have coached and mentored to play D1. Then you can criticize all of the other programs and call them crazy. No matter what, all of the NoVa programs are improving and giving kids opportunities to peruse their dreams. No one has cornered the market on how to best do it for every kid.

I am guessing I am the Blow Hard you are talking about. And I am also guessing that 100s of people will read these last couple of post and be informed about the cost of all the NOVA clubs. So with this information a parent thinking about starting this crazy club/travel thing now has some information to start with. I asked nicely for people to post the cost but it took me calling people names to get them to do the math and write it all down. But can we all agree that Madlax is not overpriced to the extent as the bitter dads on the sidelines like to say. And the crazy thing is would anyone like to talk about the level of play on the Madlax team compared to the 3D teams. And as we see hear the price is pretty much the same. And we can agree that VLC and Blackwolf play less lacrosse for the money you pay. Witch is fine but you can not say how much cheaper something is unless its the same amount of the thing you are comparing. I can get one Coke for $1.25 and you can get a case of Coke for $4.50. Which one is a better deal.