Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Madlax is a rip-off bottom line...

90% of the kids in NOVA who commit to a D1 school plays for or has played for Madlax at some time in their life. Its fun to do every time you see a kid commit just google his name and put Madlax next to it and the roster and year/team will pop up. As for the cost. I will set this straight if you play for Madlax you will pay 1k to $1500 more compared to all other clubs per year. You will have the chance to play in 25% more games/practices or more compared to the other clubs. And if you are on the top Capital team you will play for a top 5 or 15 and at worst top 25 team in the country no matter the year. And just to point this out the parents are mostly big wig rich folk from private schools so to say the parents are bad fans is very far off. I find the parents need to cheer/yell more. Madlax as a whole plays a skill game and I never see any of the teams look for or bank on big hits to win games. Just my thoughts as a long time Madlax Mom

You're not fooling anybody.

1. You are not a mom, you're the psycho dad who used to post here all the time.

2. You are not physiologically a woman (though you do act like a b***h.)

3. 90% of the NOVA commits did not play for Madlax at one time. Not even close.

4. You are the only one who would ever rush to the PC and type a kids name and Madlax. You are a total creep.

5. There is a reason why most of Madlax's top kids leave for BW, Crabs and VLC when they hit HS. Their parents either realize that kids play in plenty of enough club, HS and individual events that they don't need to pay 2x the cost of other clubs. The rest have fed up with the owner's BS.

6. You actually said that the parents are mostly big wig (sic) rich folk so there they aren't "bad fans". LOL.

Why kind of creep tries to convince people he's a Mom. Freak.