Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]You have no perspective, which is why you keep posting the same stupid "We need to combine into one SUPER TEAM" drivel over and over again.

It is not about who wins a league or tournament. It is about finding the right team that improves your son's skills and gets them the exposure they want. When these teams go to HS, more and more kids will come to their tryouts. They will all be fine. Some will come from other clubs. Others will be trying to play club for the first time. There are plenty of great athletes and players who will be added to VLC and Madlax.

Stop stressing. Not a big deal. [/quot
Well if no one cares about these 2020 teams winning and being a great/good team then why do we see all these post about who is better and which roster is better. And as for the kids being seen Madlax and VLC are going to start to be left off these elite tournament rosters if they do not put together elite teams to play in these elite tournaments. There is a push in the club scene to make these super packs and only play in tournaments with these super pack teams. So NOVA does need to put elite teams together or they will be left off soon. Might not be this year but if VLC and Madlax 2022-2025 are as mad as 2020 and 2021 Nova will not have a single club able to play in these super pack tournaments.
I don't think that's the case. VLC just starts putting these teams together later. For example last spring 2019 played in the NPYLL A division, this fall they competed favorably. VLC 2020 has all the tools, big middies, natural lefties at the appropriate positions and a very effective/talented attack. Coach Lewandowski and his team have just gotten started. The coaches are responsive to the parents input for more practice and events. VLC 2020 will share in the success that the older boys have had without a doubt.

Ok so this is one large Vote that VLC is the team to play for. All we can do now is see if he is correct. Like I said I want it to be Madlax but VLC is a fine choice to be the elite team from NOVA. I just want to point out that VLC is owned by the Crabs so if you want to be on the moral high horse about Madlax and the owner. You can not then play for the a club owned by a club with as many or more black eyes as Madlax.