Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous

Not arguing with 90% of this but Madlax does 4 summer tournaments and you only do 5 if you are on the National team. The 6th one could count if you do the Madlax Showcase camp. But lots of Madlax kids do not do they do other showcases.

Both Madlax 2017 teams had to pay for 5 tournaments. Both Madlax 2018 teams had to pay for 5 tournaments. One of the Madlax 2019 teams had to pay for 5 tournaments.

Those are 5 Madlax teams that had to pay for 5, and some/most of those kids also had to pay for a 6th tournament with their "national" team. That is ridiculous considering those kids have to pay/play for other individual recruiting events.

Not many kids played in all tournaments. Every team that you named was competitive in every tournament even though its roster varied slightly weekly due to absences. Every team won their fair share. Every kid got ample playing time.

Madlax is far and away the best club in NoVA, and gets invited to the top tournaments, something no other club in NoVa can say. Did another NoVa team win a tournament this summer?

Did anyone mention that Madlax has for 3 years running had the first or one of the first commits in 2017, 2018 and 2019? Top schools follow top prospects to the top tournaments.

If I have to pay more for that training and exposure, so be it. I charge top of the market rates for my services too. I'm worth it, so is Madlax.