Originally Posted by Anonymous
Have you seen Madlax's MD and VA teams? Why would you subject anyone's son to playing on one of those teams?

You mean the 2019 Va team that lost to the top VLC team by one goal. And really the Va team has a goalie the Maryland team does have one yet. Or are you talking about the 2019 VA and MD teams that have a better summer schedule of tournaments then the Cavs,Battlelax,VELL,and 3d. So Madlax 2nd teams have better summer tournaments to play in then all the other NOVA clubs not named VLC and Blackwolf.
And if you notice Madlax has corrected the younger ages they have gone to a 2 team per grade model. So with 2020 and below they will only have 2 not 3 teams per grade. So in theory the 2nd teams at the young ages will be playing at a better level for sure this summer. Madlax 2nd teams are still a better option then these 4 or 5 other NOVA crap clubs that you feel good about being on because they only have one team and play in crap tournaments so you think you are playing top level lacrosse. Like I have said there are 3 clubs in VA and if you do not play on the those top three teams you should go to the Madlax 2 teams. Because you play in way better tournaments and you have the chance to work your way up to the top Madlax team. Which I have seen several times. And heck the great Blackwolf team has players that where at one time on a Madlax 2nd team. So let me say beat this dead horse. There are 3 teams VLC, Blackwolf and Madlax in NOVA and after this 3 the clear 4th best option is a Madlax 2nd team. Sorry to hurt anyones feelings but based on skill of the teams and clearly better tournaments these are the best option for any kid 8th grade to 11th hands down. So if you want to spend the same amount of time and hotel money to play on these other crap NOVA options go ahead enjoy your 3 or 4 hundred dollar savings.