Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
The thing that really ticks us off is this all went down after tryouts and by the time there is no other option for our son but to stick it out. Time will tell, but this is too important a year for this stuff.

Well to make you feel better we played 4 seasons of NPYLL and there was never a college scout there. So the Madlax 2020 team will still be at all the correct places this summer for your son to be seen. If your team wins or loses is not a really big deal as far as being seen You need to be at the correct field playing top teams. And looking at 2020 summer schedule it is way better then 3D and Cavs. And VLC I would say is a little below with there summer line up. So HOCO would of been nice but I would still give Madlax 2020 the upper hand because of the summer line up.

I agree the summer schedule for Madlax looks good, I'd like to see VLC add one more quality tournament. The 2020's have had bad luck with the NLF Event cancelled this fall and last weekend's games against Legacy and Leading Edge cancelled due to weather.