Originally Posted by Anonymous
There is nothing wrong with Madlax being a for-profit company (although a non-profit has its interests more aligned with its families).

People can like it or leave it when it comes to Madlax' tactics for squeezing them for monthly fees, etc. It seems that more and more families are choosing to leave it.

Ok guy who keeps saying this. Please Please show me with real numbers how much cheaper VLC,Blackwolf and any other club are compared to Madlax. All of Madlaxs fees and costs are on the website. Once again nothing is hidden. But these other clubs never put what you get in total and how much you are going to pay for it. Please Please Please show me with numbers and actives for the other top clubs in the NOVA area. I am going to say Madlax is only $1000 or less for 12 months of lacrosse games tournaments and all compared to these other local clubs. I just read the Cavs site and they are charging $495 for the fall season. and they are playing in 2 tournaments. And I did not see if they are playing in a fall league? Madlax is charging $290 for fall league (Next Level) and the tournaments last year cost us $450 for 3 tournaments. The fall tournament schedule is not on the website yet.