Originally Posted by Anonymous
That is world class pathetic. Find me one prep school program in the MIAA or at a top lacrosse prep school in the DMV that doesn't live for lacrosse commit lists. Go find me one news clipping of a BL game or a Bullis game or a PVI game to name three where the kids who scored goals or are noted in the article with college commits in parenthesis. Laxpower has threads where commit lists by prep school are updated almost weekly. I will take the other side of what you wrote, I think it is enough for most kids to just say they were committed to a college. We can agree to disagree, but I don't see a kid being a Cav or a Tarheel until he wears a jersey and does something.

I agree with you statement that you are not a Cav tell you touch the field. But that does not change if a kid pick them when he is 14 or 18 or 19. Putting a college next to a kids name is the easiest way for a avg. person to know how good the kid is. If they put all his stats next to his name would you have a issue with that. Also its 2015 so when they put the college next to a kids name the article comes up in google searches by someone searching the school. Which is good for the paper it gets more hits for its website which makes them more money.